Formula 10.0.6 Skincare Review!

Hello everyone!

A few weeks back I received a super cute package from Formula 10.0.6 skincare full of fun goodies!

I've seen their products in Ulta but I never took the plunge and purchased them. I'm seriously regretting that now because their products have changed my skincare routine!



Now, before I start sharing my thoughts, I did realize something early on when I was testing these out. Some of them contain parabens which I try to avoid because of the risks they pose. I will go into greater detail of that when I get to those products that contain parabens.

Okay, they sent me an entire skincare line which was amazing! It includes everything from a cleanser to pore strips!

Starting out with the cleanser, it is their Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser. I LOVE this cleanser!



It smells super good and doesn't strip my skin to the point where I feel like I need extra moisturizer! It has a gel consistency and foams really nicely on my face.

I love the feeling it gives me when I rinse it off, it's like I can feel the bubbles fall off my face (if that makes sense)!


Next is a product that I was super excited about but once I realized it contains parabens, I shied away from. It is their Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask.



I used this once before I checked the ingredients and it worked pretty well (sadly for me!). It absorbed all the excess oil I had around my nose and T-zone.

After I realized that it contained parabens, I gave it to a friend because she doesn't care about chemicals in her skincare. If you're like her, then you may like this mask!


Going in the order of how I would use these products, next their So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser.



This toner has salisylic acid that helps control my acne prone areas like my forehead, nose and chin. It does have a drying effect, like most acne products, so after I apply this I follow up with moisturizer.

Overall, this is a very good toner/ acne control product. It has reduced my acne and leaves my skin looking fresh and clean.


Formula 10.0.6 also sent me a moisturizer that also contains parabens, but that's one of the reasons I'm not crazy about it.

It is their Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil Free Moistuizer. It is meant for oily skin, which I don't struggle with, so it made my skin feel really tight because it was absorbing oil that didn't exist!



This would work if you don't care about chemicals in your skincare (like with the mask) or have oily skin. :)


Last but not least, I was also sent pore strips! I've always wanted to try pore strips but I always felt like they were too expensive.



These pore strips also contain parabens, but I only use them for special occasions so I kept these!

These work really well at sucking all the nasty stuff from my nose, creating a nice clean surface for makeup :)


Well, that's it for my review on Formula 10.0.6's skincare! If you're ever at Ulta, definitely give them a look! They're super affordable and work really well :)

Xoxo,
Brig







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post i like your products and ill suggest you one brand for same Forest essential products

    ReplyDelete