Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F) Cosmetics Haul!

Hello everyone!

If any of you readers saw my instagram pics recently then you know that I recently got a ton of ELF products in the mail! If you don't know what ELF is, it is a cruelty free cosmetics company who sell their products for amazing prices! Basically everything is under ten dollars and a lot of their items are ONE DOLLAR! Those items are very good for beginners, but I prefer their mineral collection where mostly everything is three dollars which is still a great price! The point here is, ELF makes amazing products that aren't tested on animals or contains parabens, so go check them out at eyelipsface.com! Anyway I know you're all here to see what I bought so, lets get into it!

Disclaimer: I'm so sorry for the bad lighting, it's been snowing for days so I had no natural light! :(

I'm just randomly pulling things out of the box it shipped in so I'm not mentioning them in order of favorites or anything:)

The first thing I pulled out is a bright red lip gloss. It is ELF's Extra Lip Gloss in Brett. This gloss from first swatch I could tell would be my favorite red gloss ever! It has some shimmer but it's not too sparkly and it has the perfect amount of shine for when I don't want a matte red lip. Ignore the second swatch on my hand, I reused a pic from my January favorites post *hint hint*!












The next item is a blush and bronzer duo in St. Lucia. This is the duo that is said to resemble Nars' Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush. I haven't played with it much yet, but it looks gorgeous!











Next up is the most amazing baked eyeshadows I've ever tried! I bought two of them and I'm going back for more! The two I have are Enchanted and Bark. The pigmentation is amazing without having to wet it (baked products are usually meant to be used wet). When I did wet it however, the color payoff was AMAZING! It created a very smooth foil-like sheen!





















Foundation is next. The foundation I bought is the Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade Porcelain. So far I'm really liking it. I've talked to a few people that say the shades they bought were too orange so be aware of that but this foundation has a yellow tint to it, but nothing too crazy.The coverage is medium to full if you build it. It is very buildable and very blendable.









Next is my new favorite face primer! I bought the basic mineral face primer. It is super thick and has no color. The scent however, is a little gross but it doesn't last! It really smooths out my skin and helps my foundation last all day! It's also very moisturizing which is awesome for my crazy dry skin.











I also bought another foundation! This one is their Studio Pressed Mineral Foundation in the shade warm. I initially bought this color for when I start self tanning again because its almost two shades darker than I am right now (which is insanely pale lol) but when I received it, it wasn't the same color that it looked online. It's not as tan as it was depicted, it has a yellow tint to it so I use it over the liquid foundation and will have to find something else for when I'm self tanning. That being said, the quality of this product is great, very smooth and good coverage.








The next product is another Extra Lip Gloss in the shade Scott. This gloss is just as pigmented as the other one but in a nude/ peachy shade. This shade also doesn't look as shimmery to me, more of a plain cream shade.








Time for some more lippies! I bought three of the ELF Lipsticks in the shades Seductive, Charming and Posh. The lipsticks are extremely pigmented and long lasting with no bleeding! I don't think they were formulated as matte but that's how they sit on the lips! :) Seductive is a light peach color, Charming is a rosy pink color and Posh is a light red color.





Here's the rest of the lippies that I bought. I only bought one of the moisturizing lipsticks but I'm so going back for more! In the picture, the color looks very orange but on the skin it's a peachy pink!






Next are some Eyebrow Treat and Tame sets that I bought. I bought two colors because 1.) I wasn't sure which would match me better and 2.) because I always go back to darker brown hair when I'm sick of blonde so I grabbed ash and medium. So far I've only used Ash, but it's very good! It's not just an eyebrow tint, it also has little fibers that mimic brow hairs when you apply it.









Next is a mineral bronzer in the shade Caramel Cabana. I haven't played with this yet but it's a gorgeous brown! It does have a slight shimmer but nothing too crazy, it's a bronze shimmer so it's nothing horrible like silver glitter or something!
















Next up is their famous smudge pots! I bought three colors, Pearls of Wisdom, Gotta Glow and Brownie Points. Pearls of Wisdom is a shimmery (well they're all shimmery) white that is the perfect base for bright colors. Gotta glow is a beautiful pale gold base that works for neutral or gold looks. Brownie points is my favorite. It is a chocolate brown/ bronze color that works super well under my ELF prism palette (I also did a review on that palette!)





Next up is another blush by the name of Peachy Keen. It is an amazing coral color, very smooth with some micro shimmer. 





This one was a last minute grab. It is one of their baked blushes in Peachy Cheeky. I didn't realize that I ordered ANOTHER peach product until it arrived but it's too late to change now so I gotta work with it! This blush is bright pink blush with brown veins running through it. The brown however, doesn't show when I swatch or apply it. It also is shimmery without having loads of glitter so it both highlights your cheeks and gives them a healthy glow!















Next is a lip product ELF included in a kit they were selling for $5, this kit also included all of their $1 brushes, a shimmering facial whip, a face kit, and a mascara.

This lip product is one of their mineral lip tints in Guava. I'm not a huge fan of this lippie because it has a crazy amount of shimmer in it, which makes it uncomfortable on the lips. It feels chunky and almost chalky when I rub my lips together. 






Continuing with the kit, the shimmering facial whip they included is in the shade Pink Lemonade. I didn't expect much out of this and I don't know why! This stuff is amazing! The pigmentation is crazy! I haven't put this on my face yet but on my hand it's smooth and slightly hydrating!








I haven't played with the big product they included in the kit because it seems like the face products are really shimmery and the glosses are more like tints.



This product obviously isn't geared towards someone my age so I think I'm going to give it to my neice for her 13th birthday! The only reason I would keep it is because the mirror is huge!


Next is my current favorite mascara! This was also included in the kit and I think it's the superstar! It is their lengthening and volumizing mascara! This doesn't do much volumizing (it gives a little bit) but it seriously lengthens my lashes! I love it!




The last thing included in this kit was all of their brushes from their $1 (essential) line. Some of these were the first brushes I ever used and they still rock! The quality has declined a little bit over the years but for brushes that are a dollar, I'm not complaining!





Apart from the brushes I got in the kit, I also order some brushes from the studio line. The one on the left is the concealer brush which I use to smudge shadow on my lower lash line. On the right is the powder brush which I use for powder foundation. This brush is super dense and good quality. I haven't experienced any shedding from these brushes and they pick up a great amount of product!






Okay guys, that's it for my ELF haul! Sorry it took so long to post but at least it's up now!! As always please reach out to me on my social media! I hope you all have a wonderful day:)

Xoxo,
Brig

1 comment: