My Favorite Drugstore Makeup!

Hello everyone!

Today's post is all about my favorite drugstore make up! Drugstore make up is a great and affordable way to get any look you want without breaking your budget!

Okay so let's start with eyeshadow!

I prefer palettes over single eyeshadows just for means of convenience. I'd rather grab one palette and head out the door over having to juggle 3 or 4 single eyeshadows. My favorite palette at the moment is Hard Candy's palette in "Birthday Suit". It has a good range of neutral colors and some more interesting colors like a navy, lavender and light pink, also they're all matte! I have a whole in depth review of this palette in another post so go check it out!



Continuing with eye makeup, my favorite gel/cream eyeliner is not totally a drugstore brand but has been popping up more and more in stores so I'm including it because it's amazing! It's Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F) cream eyeliner. I use this eyeliner for everything, eye lid, waterline and tightline. I also have a review of this product on my blog so you could go check that out as well! :)











Okay finally something I haven't reviewed! My favorite mascara is Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Mascara in black. I've been using this mascara for a long time and will probably never use anything else. This product has had mixed reviews from others because of the brush size and how wet the product is but that's that I like about it. It reaches all my lashes and doesn't dry before I'm finished applying it. If you would like a review on this please let me know in the comments!





I also love another Scandaleyes product. This one is the Scandaleyes kohl eyeliner pencil! This is something I gravitate towards when I'm not wearing any complicated makeup. I just plop this on my tightline and waterline, add a little mascara and I'm good to go! This glides on my eyes with no tugging, and it's super pigemented, I just love it!


Last (but not least I guess!) is a lipstick from Wet n' Wild. This is my favorite bright pink lipstick and for $2, you can't beat it! This is the color 901B "Think Pink". This is the perfect pink for the spring/ summertime. It's not too bright but still noticeable and pretty:)

I don't just love this color from Wet n' Wild, but I love basically all of them! The formulation is great,  little drying but with some lip balm underneath, you can't beat it for the amazing price and the fact that they are cruelty free!

No flash
Flash




















Okay, that's it for my all time drugstore favorites! As always feel free to reach out to me on my social media, I promise I don't bite!

Xoxo,
Brig





No comments:

Post a Comment