My Favorite Uses For Argan Oil!

Hello everyone!

I have a different kind of post for you today! A while back I mentioned using argan oil daily on my hair and now I'm going to tell you other ways I use it!

FYI: The argan oil I used is the OGX (previously Organix) argan oil, but you can use any kind you prefer!

I'm almost out of this so clearly I use this A LOT!


Make up remover
I used to use coconut oil to break down all my waterproof makeup and when I ran out, I thought I'd try and see if other oils worked as well. They do! Argan oil breaks down all of my make up from eyeliner to foundation and I think it feels better on my skin than coconut oil.

Hair mask
The night before my hair is due for a wash, I apply oil to my hair from root to tip and but it up in a bun. I also used to do this with coconut oil but I feel like argan oil makes my hair feel much softer and shinier once I wash and condition!


Cuticle moisturizer
Every now and then I'll take a teeny tiny drop of oil and rub it into my cuticles. I find this provides my nails with vitamins that helps them grow and it keeps them moisturized. It's also great for softening my cuticles for pushing them back.


Face moisturizer
If I'm in a pinch for moisturizer, I take some argan oil and apply it to my face, especially in my most dry patches, like the center of my cheeks, my chin and around my nose.This method doesn't always work because my skin is so crazy dry in the winter, but if I run out of my moisturizer it works. If you're skin isn't as dry as mine, it would work as a daily lightweight moisturizer!

Okay guys, that's it for my four uses for argan oil! I hope you find my tips helpful and if you use any of them, please comment below and tell me if they helped!

Xoxo,
Brig

No comments:

Post a Comment