Eyes Lips Face Baked Eyeshadow Reviews and Swatches!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much on here! Being in college means I have a lot of papers and exams to study for so that means the blog has to go on hold during that time. Trust me I'd rather be playing with makeup than academic journals but if I did that I'd fail! Anyway I'm going to try to type posts in advance so I can post during busy times, but I can't make any promises :(

Today I have for you a review on the Eyes Lips Face Baked Eyeshadows that I reviewed a few weeks back. I only bought two but I think they are a good indication of the quality, especially since I've heard amazing things about them anyway!

The two shades I have are Enchanted and Bark.

Enchanted is a beautiful goldish peach color with a champagne sheen to it. I know that sounds super complicated but this color is so multidimensional that it requires a complicated explanation! This color is super pigmented and creamy! I was just holding it and almost dropped it. No joke, when I caught it my fingers were covered in eyeshadow so this eyeshadow should last me a while because I don't have to apply much at all before I reach the color I want. That being said, these shadows are really buildable! You can use them and have a subtle look or build them for a dramatic look!

The other color I bought is called Bark. This is a super pretty brown with a copper-like sheen to it! This color has a little bit more of a sheer pigmentation to it but it is also buildable. I say this color is much better used when wet. Baked products are supposed to be used wet anyway but I usually prefer them dry unless I'm getting ready for a special occasion. Below are the swatches. Enchanted looks more sparkly than Bark, but they both have the same finish. They are almost matte with a subtle sheen that really makes your eyes pop. When I'm having a low key makeup day, I'll apply Enchanted over my primer, throw on some mascara and that's it! It's one of my favorite looks because the gold in the shadow really makes my eyes pop and it takes under five minutes to complete.


Okay guys that's it for today's post! I hope you enjoyed it and I promise I will post more on here when I can. Thank you so much for reading and as always you can reach out to me on my social media!


Xoxo,
Brig












No comments:

Post a Comment