February 2015 Favorites!

Hello everyone!

Yes, it is that time of the month again...no not that one (lol)...it's that time for monthly favorites!! Oh my gosh, February went by so fast and I always think that and I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that February is so short! That being said, where the heck is summer?? I'm already over this semester and I just want to lay out in the sun and relax! Okay, enough for my whining, lets get into my favorites!

I don't think any of you know, because I have yet to get a good selfie, but I got my hair cut about a week ago and I am super committed to keeping it healthy so I'll have long gorgeous hair for the summer! They took off about 6 inches and I'm loving the layers and I'm gonna get it trimmed to keep them but I do want my long hair back. To do that I'm using my argan oil from Organix. I mentioned this in my hair care routine post and I still love it! I apply this from ear length to tip after showering, after heat styling and at night before bed after a long stressful day for my hair! I'm almost out of this and I'm definitely getting more of this. I originally bought this from Wal-mart for around $7 and I hope that it's the same price when I get it again!



My next February favorite a recent purchase but I love it! It is another hair product, this time a heat protectant. It is the Got2B Guardian Angel heat protectant. Like I said I'm really trying to keep my hair healthy and this stuff is definitely helping! Since my hair is shorter I've been straightening it more for a few reasons. 1.) it's easier to maintain throughout the day when it's straight, 2.) if I were to let my hair air dry right now, I'd have a white girl afro! and 3.) heat styling it and other way would take way too long in the morning! Using this product keeps my hair shiny, tangle free, and keeps my ends from drying out. The smell of it isn't the best but it's not bad and I'm getting used to it to the point where I kind of enjoy it now... is that weird? I don't know, let's move on! The only picture I have of this product is from my Instagram feed so I'll post it:



My next favorite is the Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F) baked eyeshadows! I did a review of these on my last post so I'm not going to say too much about them except for that they are amazing and for $3 awesome quality of both the product and the packaging!













My final favorite for February is a lipstick I picked up from Walmart. It is Dark Wine by Wet n Wild. It is kind of middle ground between a dark red and a vampy lip color, for those of you who either can't or won't wear super dark lips. It is literally what it says, a lip color that looks like wine! It's a super pretty semi-dark red. It is a seriously gorgeous color and I've been wearing it a ton, although I don't layer it on like I did for the swatch pictures! For a daily look, I apply some to the center of my lips and blend it out with my finger. By the way, Walmart has Wet n Wild products for a little bit cheaper than Walgreens, so when Walgreens isn't having a sale and I feel like checking out whats new from WnW I go to Walmart! Also it seems (at least in my area) that my Walgreens isn't up to date on what's new either which bugs me, but what can I do? lol and I'm so sorry about the crappy picture of the lipstick on the left, it's snowing like crazy here and I have NO natural light! I hope the lip swatch gives you a better idea of how nice the color is!
















Anyways guys, I'm sorry that I didn't share a lot of stuff this month but not much has changed with routine because school's got me like (fill in the blank!). I hope you enjoyed this post and keep an eye out for my very first lipstick post (it will have lip swatches!). As always you can reach out to me on my social media, I comment back to everyone:)


Xoxo,
Brigette


No comments:

Post a Comment