Eyes Lips Face Mineral Eye Primer Review and Swatches!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm reviewing my holy grail eyelid primer. It is the ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer from their studio line. They also have one from their "essential" line which is $1 which used to be my favorite but I feel like this one is better and here's why!



In the tube, this primer looks like it would be a concealer, but once you blend it, it basically disappears and has a nice matte finish! I actually also use this as a very lightweight concealer for days where I don't need a full on concealer or as a primer for concealer for days where I need more than the usual full coverage (i.e. for nights where I was up until 1 am finishing a paper and I have to be in class at 9!). As you can see from the swatch below, this primer completely blurred out the lines in my hand which is insane for a cheaper-than-drugstore brand concealer!



The lasting power of this stuff is amazing! I have dry skin but for some reasons my eyelids are extremely oily so eyeshadow has always been hard to keep from creasing. This stuff helps my eyeshadow to not crease for at least 5 hours which is awesome, and even when it does crease and I'm not in a situation to reapply my eyeshadow I just blend out the shadow that creased with my finger just so there's no more harsh lines and that helps until I get home.


Overall this primer is a great one! For $3 you can't go wrong, even if you don't like it!

Okay guys, that's it for my review on the ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer!

No comments:

Post a Comment