90's Tag!

Hello everyone!

Today I have a super easy read for all of you! It is the 90's tag, so it's a nostalgic throwback for all you other 90's babies!

 Okay, let's get into it!




1. Favorite TV show
Rugrats or Out of the Box


2. Favorite Toy
Barbie's Dream House


3. Favorite Commercial 
The Roseart one where the kinds used to surf on crayons


4. NSync or Backstreet Boys
Backstreet Boys


5. Weirdest Fashion Trend
Overalls but I was forced to wear them...


6. Favorite Collectables 
Beanie Babies or Hush Puppies


7. Favorite Beanie Baby 
My giant bear that my grandma got me as a baby


8. How many Tamagotchi's did you go through?
I wasn't really into Tamagotchi's but I went through two


9. Favorite Game Console + Game
Nintendo 64 and it's a tie between Zelda and Mario


10. Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie
Rip Girls and Brink!


11. Favorite Music Artist
I was really young in the 90's (I was born in 93) so the music I listened to was kiddie stuff like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen! :) 


12. Favorite Nick Jr. show
Blue's Clues


13. Favorite Candy
Candy nacklaces or Wonderballs


14. Favorite Game (Board game, School game, etc.)
Snakes and Ladders or Hi Ho Cherry-o


15. Favorite McDonald's Happy Meal Toy
The Muppet Treasure Island toys that went in the bath


16. Favorite Book
Frog and Toad, any of the Magic Treehouse Books or Henry and Mudge 


17. Favorite Clothing Store
My mom did my shopping!


18. What would you watch when you'd get home from school?
Arthur and then ZOOM!


Okay guys, that's it for my 90's tag! I tag all of you to do this as well! It was a fun trip down memory lane:) 

As always feel free to reach out to me on my social media!

Xoxo,
Brig



This company has many makeup brands for an affordable price, including NYX, L.A Girls, Jordana and more!



1 comment:

  1. Lol, that was a walk down memory lane, mind you Im waaay older than you! Lol :) great idea for a post :)))

    ReplyDelete