DIY Brush Cleaning Tablet With a Hot Glue Gun!

Hello everyone!

Today is a quick and easy DIY for all my beauties who need to clean their brushes cleaned! It is a super easy project that only requires a plastic clipboard and a hot glue gun!

Basically all you need to do is make dots and random lines with your glue gun on the clipboard and let it dry!


Here's what mine looks like:



Once your clipboard is completely dry, all you need to do is gather up all of your dirty brushes, put the clipboard into the sink with a little soap and run your brushes up and down the clipboard to remove all of the dirt from your brushes! After you think you gotten all the dirt, just rinse your brushes and let them dry!  It's seriously that easy!

Okay guys, that's it for today's post! Please let me know if you recreate this and how it worked for you! As always feel free to reach out to me in the comments or on my social media! Have a wonderful day!

Xoxo,
Brig





Disclaimer: I have been accepted as a Target affiliate! This doesn't affect my opinion of anything I purchase from their stores or my opinion on their REDcard credit program. It's a great credit card option that saves you 5% everytime you shop and you get extra return time if you rethink a purchase! To top it all off you get free shipping from target.com!  http://goto.target.com/c/130274/99528/2092 




No comments:

Post a Comment