TMI Tag!

 Hello everyone!

Today I have a nice easy post for you to read. It's the TMI tag that was on YouTube for a long time. I took it and changed two of the questions so it asks about my blog instead of a YouTube channel that I don't have! I hope you enjoyed learning some more things about me!

1: What are you wearing?
A black cami from target and aeropostale sweatpants. It's a super casual kind of day today!

2: Ever been in love?
No, but I hear it's amazing.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
The last bad breakup I had was when I was at the ripe old age of 14.

4: How tall are you?
 Five feet one and three quarters inch tall. The three quarters counts for a lot when you're under 5'3" lol

5: How much do you weigh?
115 pounds.

6: Any tattoos?
No but I want a small heart on my wrist.

7: Any piercings?
Just my ears but I want to get my nose done.

8: OTP?
It's a tie between Spoby and Ezria  from Pretty Little Liars.

9: Favorite show?
Pretty Little Liars, Bones, Supernatural, Charmed, Awkward, the list could go on forever!

10: Favorite bands?
Most of the music I like is from single artists but some bands are The 1975 and Fall out Boy (the old stuff).

11: Something you miss?
 My old dog, my sister who I never see, kindergarten, recess, snack time, basically just being a little kid with no worries or responsibilities besides putting away my toys.

12: Favorite song?
The Heart Wants What it Wants by Selena Gomez.

13: How old are you?
 I am 21 years old.

14: Zodiac sign?
Leo.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
He has to be able to make me laugh and laugh at himself, understanding of my beliefs and values, and love animals.

16: Favorite Quote?
Everyday may not be good but there's something good in everyday.

17: Favorite actor?
A tie between Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson.

18: Favorite color?
Mint green.

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on where I am. If I'm alone then loud. If I'm not alone then either soft or loud with headphones in.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Straight to my bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Depends on if I'm in a rush, 10-30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

24: Turn on?
Nice eyes and nice smile.

25: Turn off?
Smoking.

26: The reason I started my blog?
I started my blog because I love all beauty related items and I love to write so I thought I should write about things that I love.

27: Fears?
Heights, spiders, bees, escalators, small spaces.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I stubbed my toe.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
To my mom before she went to bed last night.

30: Meaning behind your blog name?
Well my nickname is Brig and it's about my life so I called my blog "My Life as Brig".

31: Last book you read?
Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
I'm not reading anything right now unless it's for school :(

33: Last show you watched?
I caught up on Pretty Little Liars.

34: Last person you talked to?
My brother.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
The other teaching assistants I'm working with at school.

36: Favorite food?
I really want to say something healthy like salad but really freaking love pizza!

37: Place you want to visit?
Everywhere.

38: Last place you were?
My kitchen.

39: Do you have a crush?
Not right now.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Besides family, my ex a few months ago (before we broke up, I'm not one to go back to my ex when I'm lonely)

41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't get insulted very easily so I don't remember

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate!!!

43: What instruments do you play?
I used to play flute but I quit in 8th grade. I've always wanted to try guitar and piano

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My small ring that my mom gave me

45: Last sport you played?
Horseback riding is my sport and if you don't think that it's a sport then get off my blog!

46: Last song you sang?
Me and my friends sang "Since U Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson last night, it was a fun time!

47: Favorite chat up line?
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

48: Have you ever used it?
Nope

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone!

Okay guys, that it's for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it! As always feel free to reach out to me if you think I would enjoy a product you found or if  you want to review something!

Xoxo,
Brig




Disclaimer: I have been accepted as a Target affiliate! This doesn't affect my opinion of anything I purchase from their stores or my opinion on their REDcard credit program. It's a great credit card option that saves you 5% everytime you shop and you get extra return time if you rethink a purchase! To top it all off you get free shipping from target.com!  http://goto.target.com/c/130274/99528/2092 

No comments:

Post a Comment