ELF Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner Review!

Hello everyone!

I've spent my morning just sitting around watching some of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus and trying to think of new blog posts for all of your eyeballs to see! I finally stumbled onto the idea of reviewing ELF's (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics cream eyeliners.

Btw, if you guys have any blog ideas that you would like to see, please let me know. I live to serve you, lol! Anyway I got two of ELF's cream eyeliners for Christmas and wasn't expecting too much from them, but BOY was I surprised!!


The colors I received are Black (left) and Gunmetal (right). The color I mainly use for eyeliner on a daily basis is black, but who knows maybe I'll use the grey for a special occasion or something!

Regardless, these eyeliners are exactly what they say on the jars? CREAMY! They swatched flawlessly and the pigmentation is beyond perfect. From these two criteria and if I hadn't seen the packaging, I would swear these we're high end eyeliners. As you can see below, the black has been well loved...


From afar, these colors look matte but if you look closely they have a very slight shimmer that I think make my eyes pop even more, and I'm sure they would do the same for you! 

I apply these eyeliners with the brush they came with. It is a mini slanted eyeliner brush. The size is perfect for really getting the product close the the lash line and creating a precise wing. 


One final note about this product is about the packaging. I'm not a stickler for packaging, I don't care what the packaging looks like as long as the product inside is good. That being said, I am in freaking LOVE with the packaging of this eyeliner! It's so sleek, sturdy and high end looking. Also, it doesn't take up much room in my makeup storage which is a major plus!


Okay guys, that is it for my review on the ELF Creamy Eyeliners! Overall I rate these eyeliners 10/10 and I will definitely be buying the other colors to create fun make up looks! As always if you want me to try or write about, please let me know in the comments or find me on my social media!

Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope you have ama amazing afternoon!

Xoxo,
Brig




1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I found these ELF Makeup products online at iherb, this page has it all http://www.iherb.com/e-l-f-cosmetics?rcode=PPT610 they ship almost everywhere! And you will get $5-$10 off your first order with this code PPT610

    ReplyDelete