This or That Tag!

Hello everyone!

I hope your day is going good and that it is warm where you live! Currently where I live it is about 10 degrees outside so it's not exactly ideal where I live right now. Regardless I'm nice and toasty inside to bring you all a  new post! I found an old tag online and thought you would enjoy it. It's called the "This or That" tag. It's basically a bunch of questions like "Lipstick or Lipgloss?" that I have to answer. I like these kinds of tags because I like learning why other people like. Is that weird? I think it's kind of weird but everyone's a little weird so, let's do this!

Make Up

Blush or Bronzer? 
Bronzer because I'm naturally pale, Bronzer helps me to not look sick 24/7

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Either as long as it has a matte finish

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara because if I don't feel like wearing eyeliner I can wear mascara but I can't wear eyeliner without mascara

Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer for the days when I don't want a FULL face of make up but still haw to cover up blemishes

Neutral or Colored Eyeshadow? 
Neutral beause hardly any colors work with blue eyes and I think neutrals are easier to work with

Pressed or Loose Shadow?
Pressed, loose makes a huge mess!

Nails 

OPI or China Glaze?
China Glaze

Long or Short Nails?
I prefer a medium length but I love the sophistication/ professionalism or a short manicure

Acrylic or Natural? 
Natural, acrylic causes too much damage for my taste

Bright or Dark?
For winter, dark. For summer, bright!

Flower or No Flower?
No flower?

Body 

Perfume or Body Spray?
For daily use, body spray. I use perfume for special occasions. 

Lotion or Body Butter?
Body butter!

LUSH or other bath companies?
I've never tried LUSH, so I have to say other companies

Fashion

Jeans or Sweat Pants? 
Usually jeans, but in college if you're exhausted from the stress, then it is socially acceptable to wear sweat pants 

Long or Short Sleeve?
Long sleeves

Dresses or Skirts?
I barely ever wear either of them, but skirts

Stripes or Checked? 
Stripes

Flip flops or Sandals?
Flips flops because they are a summer icon where I love. Unless I'm dressing up a little, then I wear sandals but I prefer flip flops 

Scarves or Hats?
Big and cozy infinity scarves! 

Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces, bracelets irritate me for some reason

Studs or Dangle Earrings? 
Studs

Jackets or Hoodies?
Hoodies, way more comfy!

Hair

Curly or Straight?
I have wavy/curly hair but I love to straighten it!

Bun or Ponytail? 
When I can, sock bun

Bobby pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Hair Gel?
Hair Spray

Long or Short?
Long Long Long!

Side Fringe or Full-on Bangs?
My face would not work with side fringe so full bangs

Up or Down?
Down

Random

Rain or Shine?
Shine

Summer or Winter?
I love summer weather but I also love winter fashion, so it's a tie

Autumn or Spring? 
Spring

Chocolate or Vanilla?
All chocolate err thang!

Okay guys, that's it for my "This or That" tag! I hope you enjoyed learning some of my totally random  preferences. I would love to learn some of yours so I encourage all of my fellow bloggers out there to do this tag! It was so much fun! As always, feel free to comment down below if you want me to review a product or even if you just want to say hi:) 

Xoxo,
Brig




Disclaimer: I have been accepted as a Target affiliate! This doesn't affect my opinion of anything I purchase from their stores or my opinion on their REDcard credit program. It's a great credit card option that saves you 5% everytime you shop and you get extra return time if you rethink a purchase! To top it all off you get free shipping from target.com!  http://goto.target.com/c/130274/99528/2092 



No comments:

Post a Comment