My manicure routine!

Hello everyone!

Today is a gloomy day where I love so I thought I would show what I use for my manicures. For this tutorial I'm using my favorite polish combination, but you could use anything you want, even add some nail art! 

After I clean my nails from my previous polish color, here's what I use:


1. Once my nails are all clean, I file my tips a clip any hang nail or torn cuticles.

2. Then I use my Revlon crazy shine- to use this, I file the tops of your nails an then use the foam side to make my nails shiny and healthy looking. I find that using this helps my base coat stick better.

3. Then I apply a very generous amount of Burt's Bees lotion and wait for it to absorb. 



4. After the lotion is absorbed, I apply my Revlon treat and boost base coat. 



5. After my base coat dries, I apply 2 coats of Pure Ice "I'll Never Tell". This polish is dark brown with some silver and copper micro glitter in it. It's so gorgeous and reminds me of Pretty Little Liars (probably because of the name!)



6. Once the second coat of "I'll Never Tell" has dried, I apply one coat of Sally Hansens Complete Salon Manicure in "Copper Penny". 



7. The final step to my manicure routine is applying Rimmel London's Base Coat and Top Coat Pro. This top coat gives awesome shine and smoothes out the texture from the glitter. After the top coat has dried, I clean up around the edges of my nails and cuticles, which gives a result like this:


Okay guys that's all for today's post! I hope you enjoyed seeing what I use each time I give myself a manicure (minus the colors, those change a lot!). As always if you have anything you want me to post or if you just want to say hello, I reply to all comments! I hope you all have a great afternoon!

Xoxo,
Brig 





No comments:

Post a Comment