My Everyday Makeup Tutorial!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful afternoon. Today's post is going to be a picture tutorial of my everyday make up look (with a slightly more dramatic than planned winged eyeliner). Hope you enjoy!



To complete this look I used my Hard Candy palette in Birthday Suit (I have a review of this on another post!), my Rimmel Londom Scandaleyes eyeliner in black, Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara in black, some ELF brushes (but you can use any for this look), LA Colors concealer stick and my favorite ELF primer. You'll notice I don't use foundation, I don't like using foundation everyday or really ever, but I wear it for special occasions or if my skin is particularly bad that day. If not, I stick to concealer.

This is what I look like when I wake up, before I wash my face. Notice the awful semi-healed acne right in the center between my eyes...worst part of sensitive skin is acne scars!

After I wash and moisturize my face I bust out my fav matte shadow palette and apply it in this order:


 Applying them in this order creates a look like this:



Once im done with my eyeshadow I'll either just put on some mascara or do a winged eyeliner like this:

It's a little uneven today but I evened it out with my concealer stick. This stick from LA Colors is really good at making a precise line and it has very full coverage! I get mine from Family Dollar for around $2-3. 

Okay as a reminder here's what I look like before and after to show how great these products are at transforming my skin without foundation! 




Okay guys, I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! As always if you want me to review anything, have a tutorial idea  or if you just want to say hello, please don't hesitate to leave a comment! I reply to all of them:)

Xoxo,
Brig




No comments:

Post a Comment